6 DAYS Scheduled tour from Athens till Dubrovnik
GREECE – ALBANIA – MONTENEGRO – CROATIA
Greece: Athens | Delfoi | Kalambaka | Meteora Monasteries | Metsovo | Ioanina |
Albania: Saranda | Durres | Tirana | Kruje | Shkodra |
Montenegro: Cetinje | Budva | Croatia: Dubrovnik
! GUARANTEED DEPARTURES !
We operate this tour as scheduled even with only two persons booked
Pre tour arrival in Athens on your own. Hotel accommodation and transfers are not included in package price
DAY 1: Departure from Athens to Meteora
Pick up from Athens and departure towards Delfoi ancient site. Individual visit to the museum and the site. Lunch break and afternoon departure towards Kalambaka, near Meteora monasteries.
O/N in Kalambaka, hotel Famissi Eden 4* or similar.
DAY 2: Greek mountains
Morning visit to two Meteora monasteries. Drive north to the picturesque village of Metsovo for coffee break. Continue to Ioanina lake and city. Afternoon at leisure, we recommend a boat ride to the island on Ioanina lake or to explore the old town. O/N in Ioanina, hotel Politia 4* or similar
DAY 3: Ohrid city and lake
Morning drive towards the picturesque town of Kastoria. Coffee break by Kastoria lake. Drive across Gramos mountain and enter Albania. Passing Korce and arrival to St Naum. Visit the monastery (inside) possibility to have a boat ride on the lake, above the springs of Black Drim river. Arrival in Ohrid late afternoofn.
Accommodation and overnight in Ohrid, hotel Aqualina 4* or similar.
DAY 4: Welcome to Albania
Ohrid walking tour with local guide in a morning and visit to the most important Ohrid sites – The Ohrid fortress (inside) the Holly area of Plaosnik with new St Klement’s church (inside) the small church of St John in Kaneo (outside) and the cathedral church of St Sofia (inside). Afternoon drive towards Albanian capital Tirana, with stop at Elbasan.
O/N in Tirana, hotel Mondial 4* or similar.
DAY 5: Tirana, Kruje and welcome to Montenegro
After breakfast drive to the mountain town Kruje, with guided visit to the Skanderbeg castle and museum. Afternoon drive towards Montenegro, with lunch break at Shkodra, once capital of the Illyrian kingdom. Border crossing and drive along Montenegro coastline with photo stop by the famous Sveti Stefan island. O/N in Budva, hotel 4*.
DAY 6: Cetinje and Boka Kotorska to Dubrovnik
Morning drive towards Cetinje, the former capital of Montenegro. Recommended to visit is the National & Relief museum. Afternoon drive along Boka Kotorska bay with stop and individual visit to Kotor old town. Border crossing and drop off at in Dubrovnik.
End of the tour.
– Pre or post tour accommodation could be offered on request
– Similar to this tour is offered as Private tour, with flexible departure dates and possibility for Tailor made itinerary.
– “Early booking” discount of 10% apply for all reservations made and paid at least 9 months before departure date. Discounts for Children and 3rd person in DBL apply on request.
– All above mentioned basic prices includes commission for tour operators and travel agents only.
– Please read carefully our Terms & Conditions for Tours with Scheduled Departure dates.
– For more information contact us on email@example.com
Tour code: 1921
Duration: 6 days
Departure time: 09:00
will be set for each departure separately
Scheduled Departure dates and prices
15.04.19 - 799 € - closed for booking 02.06.19 - 899 € - 6 seats left 20.07.19 - 899 € - only 4 seats left 06.09.19 - 899 € - 6 seats left 30.09.19 - 899 € - 6 seats left 24.10.19 - 799 € - 6 seats left
13.04.20 - 799 € - 6 seats left 31.05.20 - 899 € - 6 seats left 18.07.20 - 899 € - 6 seats left 04.09.20 - 899 € - 6 seats left 28.09.20 - 899 € - 6 seats left 22.10.20 - 799 € - 6 seats left
1 month before departure date
minimum 2 pax / maximum 6 pax
What is included:
– Transportation with air conditioned vehicle according the itinerary;
– 5 nights accommodation in 4* hotels, including hotel taxes and service charges;
– Daily breakfast;
– Services of an English speaking driver and local host for the whole tour;
– Guided tours at Butrinti ancient site, Ohrid, Tirana and Kruje;
– Inside visits as described in the itinerary, excluding admission charges;
– “Visit Macedonia” organization.
– Supplement for accommodation in
Single room (if required) – 120 EUR
(have to be required and booked in advance).
– Visits, meals and entrance fees suggested as “optional”;
– Specialized local guides in any town or sight, (if required by client)
– drinks, mini bar, porterage and tips, entry visas are not included in tour price