GREECE – N.MACEDONIA
4 Days from Athens to Skopje
Greece: Athens | Delfoi | Kalambaka | Meteora Monasteries
Ioanina city & lake | Kastoria city & lake | Prespa lake
N.Macedonia: Bitola | Ohrid city & lake
DAY 1: Departure from Athens to Meteora
Pick up from Athens and departure towards Delfoi ancient site. Individual visit to the museum and the site. Lunch break and afternoon departure towards Kalambaka, near Meteora monasteries. O/N in Kalambaka, hotel Famissi Eden 4* or similar.
DAY 2: Greek mountains
Morning visit to two Meteora monasteries. Drive north to the picturesque village of Metsovo for coffee break. Continue to Ioanina lake and city. Afternoon at leisure, we recommend a boat ride to the island on Ioanina lake or to explore the old town. O/N in Ioanina, hotel Politia 4* or similar
DAY 3: Undiscovered beauty
Drive towards the small town of Kastoria. Light drive around Kastoria lake and coffee break. Later on arrival at Prespa lake coast and small village of Psarades. Possibility to taste local fish at some of many family restaurants. Border crossing and arrival in Bitola late afternoon. Walking tour in Bitola city center and continue to Ohrid. Accommodation and overnight in Ohrid, hotel Aqualina 4* or similar.
DAY 4: Ohrid city and lake
Ohrid walking tour in the morning with local guide and visit to the most important Ohrid sites – The Ohrid fortress (inside) the Holly area of Plaosnik with new St Klement’s church (inside) the small church of St John in Kaneo (outside) and the cathedral church of St Sofia (inside).
Free time in Ohrid old town until departure. Afternoon drive back to Skopje – long distance drive with one coffee break. Arrival in late afternoon.
End of the tour.
– Pre or post tour accommodation could be offered on request
– Similar to this tour is offered as Private tour, with flexible departure dates and possibility for Tailor made itinerary.
– “Early booking” discount of 10% apply for all reservations made and paid at least 9 months before departure date. Discounts for Children and 3rd person in DBL apply on request.
– All above mentioned basic prices includes commission for tour operators and travel agents only.
– Please read carefully our Terms & Conditions for Tours with Scheduled Departure dates.
– For more information contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.