6 DAYS Scheduled tour from Athens till Dubrovnik
CROATIA – MONTENEGRO – ALBANIA – GREECE
Croatia: Dubrovnik | Montenegro: Kotor bay | Cetinje | Budva | Sveti Stefan |
Albania: Shkodra | Kruje | tirana | Durres | Saranda | Butrinti ancient site |
Greece: Ioanina | Metsovo | Meteora monasteries | Delfoi | Athens
! GUARANTEED DEPARTURES !
We operate this tour as scheduled even with only two persons booked
Pre tour arrival in Dubrovnik on your own. Hotel accommodation and transfers are not included in package price
DAY 1: Departure to Montenegro
Pick up from Dubrovnik and departure towards Montenegro. Drive along Boka Kotorska bay with stop and individual visit to Kotor old town. Afternoon visit to Cetinje the former capital of Montenegro. Recommended to visit the National & Relief museum. O/N in Budva, hotel 4*
DAY 2: Montenegro coastline and towards Albania
Morning drive along Montenegro coastline with photo stop by the famous Sveti Stefan island. Crossing into Albania, with lunch break at Shkodra, once capital of the Illyrian kingdom. Afternoon arrival to the mountain town Kruje, with visit to the Skanderbeg castle and museum. O/N in Tirana, hotel Mondial 4*or similar .
DAY 3: Tirana and Albanian coastline
Morning guided Tirana city tour. Drive towards the biggest Albanian port Durres, with lunch break there. Afternoon drive towards south Albania, passing Llogara NP and along the picturesque Albanian coastline, with spectacular panoramic views of Ionian sea. Arrival to the coastal city of Saranda O/N in Saranda, hotel Grand 4* or similar.
DAY 4: Welcome to Greece
Morning visit to Butrinti ancient site (private guided tour). Crossing the border to Greece and drive towards Ioanina.Afternoon at leisure, we recommend a boat ride to the island on Ioanina lake or simply to explore the old town of Ioanina and Ali Pasha fortress. O/N in Ioanina, hotel Politia 4* or similar.
DAY 5: Greek mountains
After breakfast drive and visit to the picturesque village of Metsovo with coffee break. Later on drive towards Kalambaka, near Meteora monasteries. Afternoon visit to two Meteora monasteries.
O/N in Kalambaka, hotel Famissi Eden 4* or similar.
DAY 6: South part of Greece
Morning departure to south part of Greece and Delfoi ancient site. Individual visit to the museum and the site. Afternoon drive towards Athens (hotel, port…)
End of the tour.
– Pre or post tour accommodation could be offered on request
– Similar to this tour is offered as Private tour, with flexible departure dates and possibility for Tailor made itinerary.
– “Early booking” discount of 10% apply for all reservations made and paid at least 9 months before departure date. Discounts for Children and 3rd person in DBL apply on request.
– All above mentioned basic prices includes commission for tour operators and travel agents only.
– Please read carefully our Terms & Conditions for Tours with Scheduled Departure dates.
– For more information contact us on email@example.com
Tour code: 1922
Duration: 6 days
Departure time: 09:00
will be set for each departure separately
Scheduled Departure dates and prices
09.04.19 - 799 € - closed for booking 27.05.19 - 899 € - closed for booking 14.07.19 - 899 € - fully booked 31.08.19 - 899 € - 6 seats left 24.09.19 - 899 € - 6 seats left 18.10.19 - 799 € - 6 seats left
07.04.20 - 799 € - 6 seats left 25.05.20 - 899 € - 6 seats left 12.07.20 - 899 € - 6 seats left 29.09.20 - 899 € - 6 seats left 22.09.20 - 899 € - 6 seats left 16.10.20 - 799 € - 6 seats left
1 month before departure date
minimum 2 pax / maximum 6 pax
What is included:
– Transportation with air conditioned vehicle according the itinerary;
– 5 nights accommodation in 4* hotels, including hotel taxes and service charges;
– Daily breakfast;
– Services of an English speaking driver and local host for the whole tour;
– Guided tours at Butrinti ancient site, Tirana and Kruje;
– Inside visits as described in the itinerary, excluding admission charges;
– “Visit Macedonia” organization.
Supplement for accommodation in Single room – 120 EUR
(have to be required and booked in advance).
– Visits, meals and entrance fees suggested as “optional”;
– Specialized local guides in any town or sight, (if required by client)
– drinks, mini bar, porterage and tips, entry visas are not included in tour price