CROATIA – MONTENEGRO – ALBANIA – GREECE
6 DAYS tour from Dubrovnik to Athens
From € 799,-
Croatia: Dubrovnik | Montenegro: Kotor bay | Cetinje | Budva | Sveti Stefan | Albania: Shkodra | Kruje | Tirana | Durres | Saranda | Butrinti Ancient site Greece: Ioanina | Metsovo | Meteora Monasteries | Delphi | Athens
! GUARANTEED DEPARTURES !
We operate this tour as scheduled even with only two persons booked, fixed prices, no hidden costs
DAY 1: Departure to Montenegro
Pick up from Dubrovnik and departure towards Montenegro. Drive along Boka Kotorska bay with stop and possibility to visit to Kotor old town (individual visit). Afternoon visit to Cetinje the former capital of Montenegro. Recommended to visit the National & Relief museum.
O/N in Budva area, hotel 4*
DAY 2: Montenegro coastline and towards Albania
Morning drive along Montenegro coastline with photo stop by the famous Sveti Stefan island. Crossing into Albania and stop with lunch break at Shkodra, once capital of the Illyrian kingdom. Afternoon arrival to the mountain town Kruje. Walking tour with local guide including with visit to the Skanderbeg castle and museum . O/N in Tirana, hotel Mondial 4*or similar
DAY 3: Tirana and Albanian coastline
In a morning Tirana walking tour with local guide and visit to the National museum (inside). Drive towards the biggest Albanian port Durres, with coffee break there. Afternoon drive towards south Albania, passing Llogara NP and along the picturesque Albanian coastline, with spectacular panoramic views of Ionian sea. Arrival to the coastal city of Saranda
O/N in Saranda, hotel Grand 4* or similar.
DAY 4: Welcome to Greece
Visit to Butrinti ancient site in a morning (private guided tour). Crossing the border to Greece and drive towards Ioanina. Afternoon at leisure, we recommend a boat ride to the island on Ioanina lake or simply to explore the old town of Ioanina and Ali Pasha fortress. O/N in Ioanina, hotel Politia 4* or similar.
DAY 5: Greek mountains
After breakfast drive and visit to the picturesque village of Metsovo with coffee break. Later on drive towards Kalambaka, near Meteora monasteries. Afternoon visit to two Meteora monasteries.
O/N in Kalambaka, hotel Famissi Eden 4* or similar.
DAY 6: South part of Greece
Morning departure to south part of Greece and Delphi ancient site. Individual visit to the museum and the site. Afternoon drive towards Athens (hotel, port…)
End of the tour.
– Pre or post tour accommodation could be offered on request
– Similar to this tour is offered as Private tour, with flexible departure dates and possibility for Tailor made itinerary.
– “Early booking” discount of 10% apply for all reservations made and paid at least 9 months before departure date. Discounts for Children and 3rd person in DBL apply on request.
– All above mentioned basic prices includes commission for tour operators and travel agents only.
– Please read carefully our Terms & Conditions for Tours with Scheduled Departure dates.
– For more information contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org