11 DAYS Scheduled tour from Belgrade till Tirana
SERBIA – BULGARIA – MACEDONIA – KOSOVO – ALBANIA
Serbia: Belgrade | Novi Sad | Oplenac | Nis Bulgaria: Sofia | Rila monastery
Kosovo: Grachanica monastery | Prizren | Macedonia: Skopje | Tikvesh region | Ohrid lake Albania: Tirana
! GUARANTEED DEPARTURES !
We operate this tour as scheduled even with only two persons booked
Pre tour arrival in Belgrade on your own. Hotel accommodation and transfers are not included in package price
DAY 1: Belgrade and Novi Sad
Full day excursion with local guide – morning visit to Novi Sad, the picturesque city in Vojvodina. Drive back to Belgrade via Frushka gora, with stop at one of several monasteries in the area. Afternoon time to explore the city of Belgrade. Walking on the main pedestrian zone Knez Mihajlova street and visit to Kalemendan site.
O/N at centrally located 4* hotel in Belgrade.
DAY 2: Central Serbia
Morning visit to “The House of Flowers” and Museum of Yugoslavia. Drive towards central Serbia and Oplenac.
Visit to St George’s Church, the mausoleum of the Serbian and Yugoslavian royal dynasty of Karađorđević. Afternoon drive to Nis. Time at leisure and overnight in Nis, Hotel BW My Place 4*.
DAY 3: Welcome to Bulgaria
Drive from Nis towards Bulgarian border and arrival in Sofia, the Bulgarian capital. Afternoon walking city tour with local guide, visiting the most famous sights in the center of Sofia. Evening at leisure.
Overnight in Sofia, hotels BW Bristol 4* or BW Tracia 4*
DAY 4: Rila monastery and welcome to Macedonia
Departure towards one of the most famous monasteries in Bulgaria – Rila monastery, UNESCO World Heritage Site. Visit to the monastery and afternoon drive towards Macedonian border.
Upon arrival in Skopje, accommodation at hotel Ibis Skopje center 4* or similar.
DAY 5: Skopje
Full day Skopje city tour with local guide. Walking in the city center and Skopje old bazaar, visit to Mother Teresa Memorial house (inside). Afternoon visit to Matka valley and lake and possibility to have a boat ride to the entrance of cave Vrelo, one of the deepest underwater caves in Europe. Back to Skopje and evening at leisure.
Overnight in Skopje, hotel Ibis Skopje center 4* or similar.
DAY 6: Tour to Kosovo
Full tour to Kosovo, the youngest European country, with local guide. Visit to Grachanica monastery (inside) site protected by UNESCO. Coffee break at the capital Pristina and afternoon drive and visit to the picturesque town of Prizren. Back to Skopje in the evening. Overnight in Skopje, hotel Ibis Skopje center 4* or similar.
DAY 7: Central Macedonia and Tikvesh wine region
Morning visit to Vodno mountain near Skopje and the Millenium cross with cable car (fee included). Afternoon drive towards the most famous Macedonian wine region – Tikvesh. Possibility to have dinner and wine tasting at the local winery. O/N in Tikvesh wine region.
DAY 8: Bitola, Prespa lake and Galichica NP
After breakfast drive towards Bitola, the second biggest town in Macedonia. Walk in the city center and visit to Heraclea Lynkestis ancient site (inside). Passing by Prespa lake and drive across Galichica NP, with spectacular views of both Prespa and Ohrid lakes. Evening at leisure in Ohrid. Overnight at hotel Aqualina 4* or similar.
DAY 9: Ohrid and Ohrid lake
Ohrid walking tour in a morning and visit to the most important Ohrid sites – The Ohrid fortress (inside) the Holly area of Plaosnik with new St Klement’s church (inside) the small church of St John in Kaneo (outside) and the cathedral church of St Sofia (inside). Afternoon at leisure. Overnight at hotel Aqualina 4* or similar.
DAY 10: St. Naum and welcome to Albania
Morning drive to the south part of Ohrid lake and St Naum monastery. Visit the monastery (inside) possibility to have a boat ride on the lake, above the springs of Black Drim river. Border crossing to Albania and drive along Ohrid lake from Albanian side. Arrival in Tirana in the afternoon. O/N in hotel Mondial 4* or similar.
DAY 11: Tirana
Morning guided Tirana city tour.
End of the tour.
– Pre or post tour accommodation could be offered on request
– Similar to this tour is offered as Private tour, with flexible departure dates and possibility for Tailor made itinerary.
– “Early booking” discount of 10% apply for all reservations made and paid at least 9 months before departure date. Discounts for Children and 3rd person in DBL apply on request.
– All above mentioned basic prices includes commission for tour operators and travel agents only.
– Please read carefully our Terms & Conditions for Tours with Scheduled Departure dates.
– For more information contact us on email@example.com.
Tour code: 1924
Duration: 11 days
Departure time: 09:00
will be set for each departure separately
What is included:
– Transportation with air conditioned vehicle according the itinerary;
– 10 nights accommodation in 4* hotels, including hotel taxes and service charges;
– Daily breakfast;
– Services of an English speaking driver and local host for the whole tour;
– Guided sightseeing tours at Belgrade, Novi Sad, Sofia, Skopje, Kosovo, Ohrid and Tirana
– Inside visits as described in the itinerary, excluding admission charges;
– “Visit Macedonia” organization.
Supplement for accommodation in Single room – 210 EUR
(have to be required and booked in advance).
– Visits, meals and entrance fees suggested as “optional”;
– Specialized local guides in any town or sight, (if required by client)
– drinks, mini bar, porterage and tips, entry visas are not included in tour price.