5 DAYS Scheduled tour from Dubrovnik till Skopje
CROATIA – MONTENEGRO – ALBANIA – MACEDONIA
Croatia: Dubrovnik | Montenegro: Kotor bay | Cetinje | Budva | Sveti Stefan | Albania: Shkodra | Kruje | Tirana
Macedonia: Ohrid and Ohrid lake UNESCO sites | Bitola | Tikvesh wine region | Skopje the capital
! GUARANTEED DEPARTURES !
We operate this tour as scheduled even with only two persons booked
Pre tour arrival in Dubrovnik on your own. Hotel accommodation and transfers are not included in package price
DAY 1: Departure to Montenegro
Pick up from Dubrovnik and departure towards Montenegro. Drive along Boka Kotorska bay with stop and individual visit to Kotor old town. Afternoon visit to Cetinje the former capital of Montenegro. Recommended to visit the National & Relief museum. O/N in Budva, hotel 4*
DAY 2: Montenegro coastline and towards Albania
Morning drive along Montenegro coastline with photo stop by the famous Sveti Stefan island. Crossing into Albania, with lunch break at Shkodra, once capital of the Illyrian kingdom. Afternoon arrival to the mountain town Kruje, with visit to the Skanderbeg castle and museum. O/N in Tirana, hotel Mondial 4*or similar .
DAY 3: Tirana and towards Macedonia
Morning guided Tirana city tour. Drive towards Macedonia and St. Naum monastery. Visit the monastery (inside) possibility to have a boat ride on the lake, above the springs of Black Drim river. Drive along the lake to Ohrid for overnight at hotel Aqualina 4* or similar.
DAY 4: From Ohrid to Tikvesh wine region
Ohrid walking tour with local guide in a morning and visit to the most important Ohrid sites – The Ohrid fortress (inside) the Holly area of Plaosnik with new St Klement’s church (inside) the small church of St John in Kaneo (outside) and the cathedral church of St Sofia (inside). Afternoon drive towards the most famous Macedonian wine region – Tikvesh. Possibility to have dinner and wine tasting at the local winery. O/N in Tikvesh wine region.
DAY 5: Central Macedonia and Skopje
Drive towards Skopje, the capital of Macedonia. Afternoon Skopje city tour with local guide. Walking in the city center and Skopje old bazaar, visit to Mother Teresa Memorial house (inside).
End of the tour
– Pre or post tour accommodation could be offered on request
– Similar to this tour is offered as Private tour, with flexible departure dates and possibility for Tailor made itinerary.
– “Early booking” discount of 10% apply for all reservations made and paid at least 9 months before departure date. Discounts for Children and 3rd person in DBL apply on request.
– All above mentioned basic prices includes commission for tour operators and travel agents only.
– Please read carefully our Terms & Conditions for Tours with Scheduled Departure dates.
– For more information contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tour code: 1925
Duration: 5 days
Departure time: 09:00
will be set for each departure separately
What is included:
– Transportation with air conditioned vehicle according the itinerary;
– 4 nights accommodation in 4* hotels, including hotel taxes and service charges;
– Daily breakfast;
– Services of an English speaking driver and local host for the whole tour;
– Guided tours Tirana, Ohrid and Skopje;
– Inside visits as described in the itinerary, excluding admission charges;
– “Visit Macedonia” organization.
– Supplement for accommodation in Single room – 105 EUR
(have to be required and booked in advance).
– Visits, meals and entrance fees suggested as “optional”;
– Specialized local guides in any town or sight, (if required by client)
– drinks, mini bar, porterage and tips, entry visas are not included in tour price.