CROATIA, MONTENEGRO, ALBANIA & MACEDONIA
6 days from Dubrovnik to Skopje
Montenegro: Cetinje | Budva |Kotor and Kotor bay
Albania: Shkodra | Kruje | Tirana
Macedonia: Ohrid and Ohrid lake UNESCO sites | Bitola | Tikvesh wine region | Skopje the capital of Macedonia
Day 1 Departure from Dubrovnik, Croatia to Montenegro
Morning pick up from your hotel, port or airport in Dubrovnik and departure to Montenegro. Drive along the Boka Kotorska bay, passing picturesque villages and visit to Kotor. Afternoon drive towards Cetinje, the former capital of Montenegro. Recommended to visit the National museum, Relief museum. Upon arrival in Budva, accommodation at the hotel. Possibility for evening visit to Budva old town. O/N in Budva (B)
Guided Skopje sightseeing tour with visit to the old and new part of the town and visit inside of the Memorial house of Mother Teresa. Accommodation and overnight in hotel in Skopje. (B)
NOTE: Pre or post tour accommodation could be offered on request.
Accommodation in Single room – 105 EUR – have to be required and booked in advance.
Duration – 6 days
Price from € 559, –
Departure dates – 17 fixed departure dates per year
– Transportation with air conditioned vehicle according the itinerary;
– Private transfer to Skopje airport last day;
– 5 nights accommodation in 4* hotels, including hotel taxes and service charges;
– Daily breakfast;
– Services of an English speaking driver and local host for the whole tour;
– Sightseeing tour with local guide at Kruje, Ohrid and Skopje;
– Inside visits as shown in bold in the itinerary, excluding admission charges;
– “Visit Macedonia” organization.