ALBANIA & MACEDONIA
4 days from Tirana to Skopje
Albania: Tirana | Elbasan
Macedonia: St. Naum Monastery and source of Black Drim river | Ohrid and Ohrid lake UNESCO sites | Bitola | Tikvesh wine region | Skopje the capital of Macedonia
Day 1 ArrivalUpon arrival at Tirana airport, meeting with our representative and transfer to the hotel in Tirana. If the arrival is in a morning, you will be offered with complementary late afternoon guided Tirana sightseeing tour. O/N in Tirana.
O/N in Ohrid (B).
Day 3 From Ohrid to Tikvesh wine regionGuided Ohrid walking tour in a morning. Drive towards Bitola, with coffee stop in the city center. In the afternoon arrival to the most famous Macedonian wine region – Tikvesh. Possibility to have a dinner and wine tasting at the local winery. O/N in Tikvesh area.
Day 4 Skopje, the capital of MacedoniaMorning departure to Skopje, the capital of Macedonia. In the afternoon, a guided Skopje sightseeing tour with visit to the old and new part of the town and visit inside of the Memorial house of Mother Teresa. Drive to nearby mountain Vodno and with cable car to the highest peak of the mountain and so called Millennium Cross. Drop of at chosen hotel. (Accommodation for this night is not included in tour price) End of the tour (B)
Accommodation in Single room – 68 EUR – have to be required and booked in advance.
Duration 4 days
Price from € 299, –
Departure dates – 17 fixed departure dates per year
– Transportation with air conditioned vehicle according the itinerary;
– Private transfer APT – hotel on arrival;
– 3 nights accommodation in 4* hotels, including hotel taxes and service charges;
– Daily breakfast;
– Services of an English speaking driver and local host for the whole tour;
– Sightseeing tour with local guide at Tirana, Ohrid and Skopje;
– Inside visits as shown in bold in the itinerary, excluding admission charges;
– “Visit Macedonia” organization.