GREECE, ALBANIA, MONTENEGRO & CROATIA
6 Days from Athens to Dubrovnik
Greece: Athens | Delfoi | Kalambaka | Meteora Monasteries | Ioanina town & lake
Albania: Saranda | Durres | Tirana | Kruje | Shkodra
Montenegro: Cetinje | Budva |Kotor and Kotor bay
Day 1 Departure from Athens to Meteora
Pick up from your hotel in Athens and departure towards Delfoi. Individual visit to the museum and the site. Afternoon departure towards Kalambaka, near Meteora monasteries. O/N in Kalambaka.
Illyrian kingdom and possibility to visit Rozafa castle. Photo stop by the famous Sveti Stefan island. O/N in Budva (B).
Late afternoon crossing Montenegro – Croatian border and drop off at your hotel in Dubrovnik. (Accommodation for this night is not included in tour price) End of the tour (B)
NOTE: Pre or post tour accommodation could be offered on request.
Accommodation in Single room – 115 EUR – have to be required and booked in advance.
Duration – 6 days
Price from € 799, –
Departure dates – 17 fixed departure dates per year
– Transportation with air conditioned vehicle according the itinerary;
– 5 nights accommodation in 4* hotels, including hotel taxes and service charges;
– Daily breakfast;
– Services of an English speaking driver and local host for the whole tour;
– Sightseeing tour with local guide at Butrinti ancient site, Tirana and Kruje;
– Inside visits as shown in bold in the itinerary, excluding admission charges;
– “Visit Macedonia” organization.