Great Balkan Adventure from Dubrovnik to Skopje,
Join in 4 days Small-group tour
Croatia: Dubrovnik | Montenegro: Kotor bay | Cetinje | Budva | Sveti Stefan | Albania: Shkodra | Kruje | Tirana
Macedonia: Ohrid and Ohrid lake UNESCO sites | St .Naum monastery | Skopje the capital
DAY 1:Departure to Montenegro
Pick up from Dubrovnik and departure towards Montenegro. Drive along Boka Kotorska bay with stop and possibility to visit to Kotor old town (individual visit). Afternoon visit to Cetinje the former capital of Montenegro. Recommended to visit the National & Relief museum.
O/N in Budva area, hotel 4*
DAY 2: Montenegro coastline and towards Albania
Morning drive along Montenegro coastline with photo stop by the famous Sveti Stefan island. Crossing into Albania and stop with lunch break at Shkodra, once capital of the Illyrian kingdom. Afternoon arrival to the mountain town Kruje. Walking tour with local guide including with visit to the Skanderbeg castle and museum . O/N in Tirana, hotel Mondial 4*or similar
DAY 3: Tirana and Ohrid
In a morning Tirana walking tour with local guide and visit to the National museum (inside). Drive towards Macedonia and Ohrid lake. Afternoon Ohrid walking tour with local guide and visit to the most important Ohrid sites – The Ohrid fortress (inside) the Holly area of Plaosnik with new St Klement’s church (inside) the small church of St John in Kaneo (outside) and the cathedral church of St Sofia (inside). Accommodation and overnight at hotel Aqualina 4* or similar.
DAY 4: St. Naum monastery
Morning drive along the lake to St. Naum monastery. Visit the monastery (inside) possibility to have a boat ride on the lake, above the springs of Black Drim river. Afternoon drive towards Skopje.
End of the tour.
NOTE: Tour could end both in Ohrid or Skopje, depending on the choice of travelers and their further traveling plans.
– Pre or post tour accommodation could be offered on request
– Similar to this tour is offered as Private tour, with flexible departure dates and possibility for Tailor made itinerary.
– “Early booking” discount of 10% apply for all reservations made and paid at least 9 months before departure date. Discounts for Children and 3rd person in DBL apply on request.
– All above mentioned basic prices includes commission for tour operators and travel agents only.
– Please read carefully our Terms & Conditions for Tours with Scheduled Departure dates.
– For more information contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org